Wednesday, February 4, 2009

i wear black on the outside....

so i've found myself wearing black to work the last 2 days....don't know how long it will continue on for, but it seems so appropriate...mostly in a personal way, as I always wondered why I, as a person who preferred to wear black (19 years ago), ended up with an apricot and white colored cat! [= teatea's hair is still everywhere as little reminders (more like emotional land mines), but I'm glad it's there. I miss her dreadfully. A friend of mind said something that rang true to me today.....cats live in the moment. They don't dwell on the past or worry about the future. This brought me comfort when thinking about the actual moments where she left this world in her physical form. She's not dwelling on the past...nor is she worried about her future....she just "is". And that makes me smile, even amongst the tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment