Thursday, February 12, 2009

...another day without my silly old woman....

I've progressed to wearing grey and black as opposed to just black....i miss the white cat hairs on my clothing.  My lint brushes lay idle all over the house, and it makes me sad.  I did find one of teatea's hairs in my mouth the other morning, and my thoughts went from grief to nuisance in about .05 seconds.  Eyew.   So life DOES go on after all.  It doesn't feel like it should.  It feels like it should at least pause so that my aching heart can catch up with what the rest of my body does during the day, but perhaps it's that distance that allows me to function at work.  My gorgeous vanilla woodwick candle will probably burn it's last tonight....the others are due to arrive tomorrow, so that the light in the bedroom at night for teatea can burn til I'm sure she can find her way back here on her own.  I miss her.   

No comments:

Post a Comment