Sunday, February 15, 2009

2 weeks....and i finally have a dream.

...today is the 2 week mark since teatea left our physical world, and last night i had a dream about her.  I was at the vet with my mother, and we had just put teatea down.  I was sitting on the floor and they had put teatea's body on a shallow shelf at about shoulder height to me.  I was talking to my mother and suddenly teatea (with glazed, drugged eyes) pulled herself from the shelf and slid into my lap.  I said to my mother "see? I told you.  They can put her down but somehow she will always find a way to come back to me. "  And for just those few seconds before I woke up, teatea was in my arms again, showing how much she loved me, even after she was "put down".  The dream was a gift.  I know she's with me.  I know she loves me as much as she ever has.  And I know she'll never leave me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment