Thursday, March 19, 2009

...wondering...and missing, despite it all...


...i was sitting in with the foster 7 tonight and missing the familiarity of teatea.  All this new life creeping all over, looking as cute as the dickens (the dickens MUST have been VERY cute) and my thoughts returned to my familiar friend...and that's exactly what I found myself missing....her familiarity.  I knew everything about her and she knew everything about me.   I knew her talking, body language, habits, the sounds of her purring and even her smell (which admittedly wasn't all that great in the end!) ...and even with the 6 new little lives and the excitement of a new cat in the home, I find myself wishing for that familiarity that I won't have for awhile......I reckon you really can't hurry love......

No comments:

Post a Comment