Monday, March 23, 2009

...new misses every day...

we've started to let the foster cat out of the room to roam the kitchen and living room to give her a break from the kittens....i have mixed emotions about doing this, because for 19 years I've only seen one furry face looking back at me in those rooms....but it's the fair thing to do.  teatea is still never far from my heart and mind...i know she lives in my soul.  Earlier I was thinking about how this foster cat Oona is just about the same size at Teatea was...on the petite side, but not slight.  Teatea loved laundry baskets, biting on nail files, my nutrogena microderm abrasion thingy for a massage, and "helping" when you were wrapping gifts....she used to leave her little teethmarks all over the ribbon....one year i just gave out the packages that way at xmas and everyone laughed their heads off.....

...she is missed...

No comments:

Post a Comment