Monday, May 31, 2010

...a constant connection....


finally, as promised, here are photos of teatea's collar, which i have worn every day since she physically left my life.  I can't tell you how much comfort it brings, knowing that she wore this every day of her physical life here and now it's my turn...I wear it to be where she was (inside the collar!) and to remind me that she's always with me, whether she's gone from this physical world or not....but sometimes it seems that us humans need a physical reminder...and I'm so very lucky to have one.  My heart still aches if I let it, but these days I try to let it settle on the memories and not on the pain.  Tough work, but it makes me strong.  I miss her.



5 comments:

  1. Oh that is a beautiful! What a great way to have teatea around with you. I love that pic of her - she's smiling! What a special beauty.

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We read your posts on Teatea. It's so hard to lose a furry friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope u can be strong and she's gone because i believe god loves her... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks almost like teatea is winking at you in that last picture. I know how hard it is to lose a long time companion. I still think about Coco sometimes, and still miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wore my Em's collar for quite a while after she passed. I can totally relate

    ReplyDelete